Litter of Love Catalog
Celebrate puppy love with a gift to GDB!
Gifts for Future Guides
STARTING OFF ON THE RIGHT PAW. Puppies in our socialization program encounter all kinds of new things — like stairways, grates, different surfaces, and unusual objects — all so they become flexible and facile learners as well as learn how to handle different types of terrain.
- $30 provides a balance disc to help pups stay steady on uneven terrain: $30/Balance Disc – ADD TO CART
- $50 provides a skateboard to be used by our puppy socialization volunteers to expose pups to different types of movement: $50/Skateboard – ADD TO CART
- $295 provides puppy playground equipment — like stairs, sliding boards, or tunnels — to help pup develop important skills, all while having fun: $295/Playground Equipment – ADD TO CART
Tools of the Trade
EVERYTHING A DOG IN TRAINING NEEDS. Between 15 and 17 months of age, puppies return to the GDB campus from the homes of their puppy raisers so that they can begin formal training to become exceptional guide dogs.
- $15 provides three bags of treats used for training: $15/Bags of Treats – ADD TO CART
- $30 provides 10 clickers for guide training: $30/Clickers – ADD TO CART
- $100 provides transportation for one puppy from its puppy raising home to either our California or Oregon campus for guide dog training: $100/Puppy Transportation – ADD TO CART
Gifts for Graduates
SUPPORTING BONDS THAT LAST A LIFETIME. Once our dogs have completed training and know how to guide, they are ready to enter “class training”: when fully trained dogs are matched with clients enrolled in our classes. You can play a role in creating a guide dog team by helping to cover the cost of training for clients to attend our classes.
- $300 provides one ergonomic guide dog harness for a guide dog team: $300/Guide Dog Harness – ADD TO CART
- $500 provides transportation to and from class for one client: $500/Client Transportation – ADD TO CART
- $4,000 helps to cover the cost of room and board for one client during class: $4,000/Client Room & Board – ADD TO CART
- $20,000 helps to cover the cost of personalized instruction and room and board for one client during a two-week class: $20,000/ Two-Week Class – ADD TO CART